And Life 2 Go

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing" - Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Big crowd

... I was forced to go to a White Sox game because of "Dog Day", and this is how crowded it was.

OK, it may have been an hour before start time.. but c'mon?!

And yes, this was my feeble attempt at being "art-sy"... I liked the lines of the bleacher seats against the lines of the cut grass...

P1010385_edited

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo is amazing. Seriously. A lot of movement with out a ton of colors.

You should get an account at http://www.sxc.hu/ and upload your photos there as well to be used by others. I have an account. :)

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I like it!

I heard Dog Day isn't very popular because, well, it's Dog Day. ;)

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home