And Life 2 Go

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing" - Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, August 06, 2005

It's Bananas, B-A-NAN-AS

..sorry... poor reference to Gwen Stefani's song...can't really stand it.... although..she's gotta really nice booty in the video.

Anyways, the point of my title: bananas. I have a "workout" bag, where I keep various pairs of undies, socks, shorts, and shirts. Last week, on Monday, I thought I'd drop a banana in there, to eat when I got to work.

Well, lil' o' me forgot about it. I usually workout everyday, but last week, I came in late on Monday.. took Tuesday off.. and had a noon-time meeting on Wednesday... so I didn't get to my gym bag until Thursday.

That's right, folks. Thursday. Four days in a dark bag for the banana to ...... ripen.

The banana wasn't completely rotten. It was only about 94% blackened. But it was... smelly.

So now, all my gym clothes smell like... bananas. I mean, you open up my gym bag.. and you smell... bananas. I guess it could be worse... at least I didn't leave a pork chop in my gym bag. Nothing like a green piece of pork.

So, on Monday I shall workout and smell like bananas. And after I while, I suppose I shall smell like sweaty bananas.

I am oddly curious what sweaty bananas smell like. I shall soon fine out. I just hope the people next to me don't mind my little experiment. If people start to complain, maybe I'll slap a few scoops of ice cream on me... and split.

Get it? Banana split.... wow... that's so cheezy.

Mmmm, cheeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home