And Life 2 Go

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing" - Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Best Scary Movies

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Before I post this, you must know I am a complete wuss when it comes to horror movies, especially those ones with known suspense. I absolutely refuse to watch any of the recent horror movies, including The Ring, The Grudge, Saw, or anything like that. Most of the movies I list here I watched with my hands over my eyes and probably experienced several mild heart attacks.

10 Best Scary Movies
1. Alien
2. Blair Witch Project
3. Silence of the Lambs
4. The Exorist (only really saw 10% of it. the rest of the time I had my eyes closed)
5. Seven
6. Signs
7. Misery
8. The Fly
9. An American Warewolf in London
10. Pet Semetary

Alot of people put Scream in their list. I watched the whole thing, and I wasn't that scared. Hmmm.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hank Ortuno said...

How can you put Blair Witch in the same list as Exorcist? BW doesn't belong on that list. Which Fly? Original or the recent?

6:57 PM  
Blogger Grokodile said...

A bit out of date... but the first scary movie I watched was Amityville Horror. I wasn't old enough to see it on my own according the ratings at the time, but I managed to.

I'll have to watch it again some time and see if it still has any effect...

7:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your list is quite disappointing.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home