And Life 2 Go

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing" - Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Bird is the word

... so it's around 9pm tonight, and I go to let my dog out.

I happened to turn on my deck light (which I don't usually do), and notice these 2 little birds sitting on my deck railing.

At first, I thought they were about to fly off at any moment.

But they just sat there. Looking at me.

So, I went into the house, grabbed my handy-dandy Canon Camedia C-750, and took this shot. They never moved. It must be their defense, kinda like "playin possum"?

P1010050


I just checked, they are still there.

Birds are cool, as long as they don't nest in your vents and cause bird mites.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you just give us 'the bird'?

9:10 AM  
Blogger Altered Memories said...

Howard, get a life.

Hey, great pic. It's extremely vivid. Now I want a new digicam. I payed $99 for one a couple of years ago but it sucks compared to yours.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home