And Life 2 Go

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing" - Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, September 29, 2005

One last trip...

... to Maryland for a cousins' wedding.

After that, I'm done traveling until at least February. I'm actually kind of relieved. The past 2 months I haven't gotten anything done (see 2 posts below) and this traveling doesn't help. It'll be nice to have a solid few months around home.

I'm still suffering the cough/cold I got from Vegas, and tonight I have dump loads to do. I'm so not looking forward to mowing the lawn with this cold, but it's gotta be done or else we will return to a forest after coming back from Maryland. I also got tons of laundry and bill paying to do. Ah, what fun on a Thursday night! I can't really complain, since I am the one who put these things off until now. Procrastination never really pays off.

So anyways, you will not be hearing from me until at least Monday. Hopefully I'm rid of this cold, and things will start to get back on track.

Karl, out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still suffering the cough/cold I got from Vegas...

What ever happened to "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?" Suck. I hope you feel better before you head off to Maryland!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home