And Life 2 Go

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing" - Benjamin Franklin

Monday, August 29, 2005

Apologies to my liver

Dear liver,

I apologize for abusing you this weekend, for making you process all that bad alcohol. You see, it was a nice day out, and we were at the Cubs game with a good group of friends. The beers seemed to just keep coming. And then after the game we went to some strange bars where more beers were consumed. I did keep well fed, though, which may have helped you out a bit. I also apologize in advance for this coming weekend, where you will be accompanying me to Pittsburgh for a 3 day weekend of more Cubs games. I will be more careful this weekend, however, as I really like you and don't want to hurt you anymore. You are, after all, necessary for me to live. I will be drinking lots of water this week and absolutely no more alcohol until Friday evening. So hang in there buddy, I'll treat you good this week if you treat me good this weekend.

Sincerely,
Your host body.

Also, a shout out to my colon, sorry 'bout that burrito w/hot sauce I ate after the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home