And Life 2 Go

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing" - Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Weird Facts About You

from Yano's Ten on Tuesday...

10 Weird Facts About Me

1. I write and throw with my left hand. I do almost everything else with my right hand.
2. On most nights, I sleep with the sheets over my mouth but not my nose. I'm not sure why I do this.
3. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be my dog because his life is so easy. Except his lifespan is only about 15 years.
4. I can make spit bubbles come out of my mouth at almost any time.
5. When I was a freshman in high school, I drank almost a gallon a milk a day for the entire school year in hope that I would grow taller. It didn't work. I have been 5'6" since 1986.
6. I have only one sister and we're almost 10 years apart.
7. I have been to well over 100 live music concerts.
8. I haven't broken a single bone in my entire body yet (see #5).
9. I never had enough nerve to approach a girl when I was single. Every girl I ever dated, including my wife, technically made the "first move".
10. I am partially color blind, but have better than 20/20 vision.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Answer to #2 - You dislike the odor of you wife's farts, but enjoy the taste. Okay, that's nasty.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home