And Life 2 Go

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing" - Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Caught on film!

...if this ain't true love, I don't know what is.

What you are witnessing a rare capture. My friend was sitting across the table with his camera, and took this shot of my wife attempting to twist my nipple.

She does this quite often, but denies it.

There is no denying this. Look at the pain on my face, and she hasn't even actually grabbed it yet.

Ouch


This, my friends, is what love is all about.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two are adorable! Even if you are wearing that hat. ;)

And by the way, yes, the flash animations on rathergood.com are supposed to have sound.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cute! :)

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home