And Life 2 Go

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing" - Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Where am I?

Looking back at my blog, I think I just broke my own personal record for not posting.

Let's just say if I was in a boxing ring, and in one corner it was me, and the other corner was my corporate job, I'd be down in round two by knockout. Yes, corporate job is kicking my ass.

Fortunately tomorrow the wife and I leave for Florida for a brief 4 day visit. Since we are visiting my 95 year old grandma, it won't necessarily be a "rockin" time, but just being away from work will be nice. And this crap-ass weather we've been having in Chicago. I mean, either snow and be 30 degrees, or just crank it up to at least the 60's with some sun. I don't think I can remember a winter where it's been in the 40's with nothing but clouds and rain for like 5 weeks. Bleh.

Oh, and I'm seriously considering buying my own domain and ditching this whole Blogger format. I'm tired of the regular blogs I visit being so much nicer than mine. We shall see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home