And Life 2 Go

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing" - Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, December 22, 2005

A to Z

... I saw this on another blog (don't know if they want recognition), and it's slow here at work... so here goes..

[A is for age:] 33
[B is for booze of choice:] Beer... stuff like Sam Adams, Heineken...
[C is for career:] "Systems Engineer", according to the company
[D is for your dog's name:] Kopper! A very cool shiba inu.
[E is for essential items you use everyday] How about soap? Hopefully most of you use it, too.
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] "Fix You" by Coldplay.. although stupid radio is starting to overplay it..
[G is for favorite game:] ..computer game? Zuma. It's addicting.
[H is for hometown:] Lisle
[I is for instruments you play] Guitar for 15 years. Trumpet for 8 (actually, coronet if you want to get technical). Currently learning piano.
[J is for jam or jelly you like:] If I had to, I'd go with raspberry.
[K is for kids?] A stepdaughter.
[L is for last kiss] Last night.
[M is for mom's job:] Social worker for drug and alcohol addicts.
[N is for name of your crush:] My wife.
[O is for overnight hospital stays] Yes. It's a long story and for a very bad reason.
[P is for phobias:] I still hate most horror movies and refuse to watch them.
[Q is for quotes you like:] "We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw
[R is your relationship that lasted the longest]: My wife.. over 7 years and counting..
[S is for sexual preference:] Is this like position or gender?! Females, please.
[T is for time you wake up:] Usually by 6:30. Gotta start getting up earlier.
[U is for underwear:] Boxers only. If you wear tighty whities, you seriously have a problem. Seriously. Seek help.
[V is for vegetables you love] Almost all of them except cauliflower (looks like a brain), and typical yucky stuff like brussel sprouts..
[W is for worst habit:] The way I itch my nose...
[X is for x-rays you've had] Besides dental, I had an "Upper GI" to check for ulcers...
[Y is for yummy food you make] I'm fairly good at the grill, but that's about it so far. I can make decent eggs, too.
[Z is for zodiac sign:] Capricorn

... and there ya have it. A good way to kill 20 or so minutes...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home