And Life 2 Go

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing" - Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things You Like Eating on Thanksgiving

First of all, I'd like to apologize to my legion of fans for not updating this in a while. Most of my "text" entries (ie, entries with no photos) are written while I'm here at work, and since I recently switched teams here at my company, things are quite busy. So, without further delay...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


10 Things You Like Eating on Thanksgiving
1. Turkey (duh)
2. Mashed potatoes (Red potatoes are good, too)
3. Stuffing
4. Green bean casserole
5. Asparagus
6. Tossed salad with italian dressing
7. Warm biscuits
8. Appetizers (cheese, sausage, crackers, etc..)
9. Cherry pie (Pumpkin is OK, but not my fave)
10. Corn

Nothing too original here. We eat a pretty traditional dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home