And Life 2 Go

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing" - Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, June 04, 2009

I'm back, sort of

It's been well over a year since I posted on here, but I'm feeling the need to simply write things... whether it's about an opinion I have, a thought, or just some random, boring blurb.

Almost all.. and I mean all.. of the blogs I used to follow are like mine, either gone or not updated for a loooong time. Only a few current ones remain, however I have to admit those few that still do somewhat inspired me to fire this thing up again.

So, here I am. I'm not going to write anything else today, but check back soon and I bet you see some new posts. Not that I care if you do check back (however, it would be nice), because honestly I'm just doing this for me (yea I know, I'm a little selfish, what can I say).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home